Dome tents or as they are also called Geodesic domes are great and very eye-catching structures. They can be a central part of your event set up. Don't fall into the trap of hiring a cheap, low quality structure that will spoil your event. This is the kind of tent that you either take high quality dome or take an alternative tent solution.
Some of the vital things you need to know about Dome tents:
- If they are not properly made (most of the cases) and or not properly installed you will not be able to avoid wrinkles. And that spoils the entire look!!!
- If they are not stretched you will have flapping of the PVC over the frame, creating a terrible sound, especially with echo inside.
- Echo... Well. This is something that this type of structure has. So do not get griddy and get some nice decoration inside, partitions and fabric to break the acoustic effect... unless this is what you really want.
- Frame. Our frames are heavy duty, so they not only allow a perfect stretch of the PVC, but allow you to hang decor, lights and other equipment on the structure itself.
- If you are doing 360 degrees projection, consider putting additional internal layer (screen) for a perfect resolution.
We at Royal Tent guarantee the quality of our tents. The dome will be perfectly made and installed, having no wrinkles and creating a spectacular impression on the entire event.